INTERGENERATIONAL ADULT DAY STUDENT PROGRAM
The Dauphin County Technical School may accept adult students into their career and technology programs during the day based on the following admissions criteria:
- Space must be available. Every year the availability in any given program could change based upon the high school students’ interests. The secondary students are the School’s first priority. Available space will be determined one month before the start of the academic year.
- A student must be 21 years of age or older.
- A student must have clear career goals and objectives, e.g., the successful completion of an industry-based certification.
- A student must be self-directed and capable of independent study.
- Necessary criminal background clearances must be obtained:
Act 34: PA State Police Criminal Record Check
Act 151: PA Child Abuse History Clearance
Act 114: FBI Background Check
If any discrepancies are noted in the background clearances, a prospective student may not be admitted. Please refer questions to Dr. Barb Maroney, Adult and Continuing Education Coordinator at 717-6523170 x 7437.